Too Good Of A price: Bought Me A Cambro

'I was shocked... took a nap, and when I woke up, the cambro and pans were on the pourch.'

That would be a coma, I agree.

Miss the old days. When I was growing up (early 1960's), it was still safe enough to fall asleep on your front porch: many had couches out there.

Now a days, you'd wake up to a gun or knife in your back.

I'm not sure you'd wake up at all

My dad (born in 60) likes to tell the story of going to the beach (Myrtle Beach is about a 4-5 hour drive from Gville SC) in the back of a pick up truck in a lazy boy ... nothing tied down. Nowadays, everybody under the moon would get a ticket from it.

I'm not sure you'd wake up at all

My dad (born in 60) likes to tell the story of going to the beach (Myrtle Beach is about a 4-5 hour drive from Gville SC) in the back of a pick up truck in a lazy boy ... nothing tied down. Nowadays, everybody under the moon would get a ticket from it.

Yep, it's a totally changed world out there. Detroit was a great place to live and work in once: no need to lock your doors.

It's a he!! hole now. Oh well.

Awesom, as long as it keeps the food hot till you get to my house that is all that matters. :)

After seeing this, I had to pull the trigger too. I ordered the Carlisle pans are those the ones you bought?

After seeing this, I had to pull the trigger too. I ordered the Carlisle pans are those the ones you bought?

No brand name on box.

Just says:

Item NO: STP-1002

They're the full-sized metal pans.

Got a deal: ordered 4, they sent a box at the same price.

Inside the box? 6 pans.

2 free.

Another reason to order from em.

What color did you order?

No brand name on box.

Just says:

Item NO: STP-1002

They're the full-sized metal pans.

Got a deal: ordered 4, they sent a box at the same price.

Inside the box? 6 pans.

2 free.

Another reason to order from em.

What color did you order?

Red of course! It keeps the food hotter longer. Thanks for the heads up. I have been wanting one for a while and the price was too good to pass up.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

red of course! It keeps the food hotter longer. Thanks for the heads up. I have been wanting one for a while and the price was too good to pass up.

Sent from my ipad using tapatalk

excellent!

I'll do a shot of the room and post it in the Woodpile today or tomorrow.

Wanna see my banjo & violin too?

Yes! All the axes! I wanna start a "Let's see yer Ax" thread, but I need to find some pix of my drums.

Wifey is an attorney ...:blah:

No worries - I'd a took a poke at you even if your last name was TRUMP.

I've taken to rooting the android tablets - because I am NOT married to an attorney.

Back