Jim beam BBQ Oct 5,6 Springfield KY

quarters69

Full Fledged Farker
Reaction score
Who's all going to be there?? 36 teams signed up. EMB BBQ will be there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Blue Chip BBQ will be there! Hoping Podge will be there, i need him to share some of that knowledge.

Well guys, I guess we all will be going for 2&3 place in Jim beam cup. Warren county is going to be there:).

Well guys, I guess we all will be going for 2&3 place in Jim beam cup. Warren county is going to be there:).

Yep, he just needs a 630 at this point to be in 1st. He gets that by showing up. Looks like you and BB fighting it out.

Yep, he just needs a 630 at this point to be in 1st. He gets that by showing up. Looks like you and BB fighting it out.

Heck, all I have to do is score 1400 points and I'll beat Warren county !!.. I just have to ask for another set of turn in boxes and hope I get 8-180's !!!:pray:

Looks like you and BB fighting it out.[/QUOTE]
Don't think so Tom. Your right there with us!!!

Frank, are you bringing that tasty apple pie?? :) :) :).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

After our good showing at Owensboro last weekend I wish we would have added this Comp to our to do list.
Next year we will be doing this one for sure!!!

After our good showing at Owensboro last weekend I wish we would have added this Comp to our to do list.
Next year we will be doing this one for sure!!!

It's not too far of a drive from Somerset, you ought to come up to at least check it out and meet some of us.

I believe that is the plan. I think Debbie has a couple jars each of apple and cherry aging nicely in the fridge.

Stop by for visit.

:clap:

I'll also be bringing a jar of a little something something from the home hills of Eastern Kentucky but won't taste like apple pie.

I think I might make some Apple pie for next weekend. I've had a recipe in my head for awhile I need to try out.

Back