• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

Introduction and what I'm cooking this weekend... (includes pron)

tamitall

Found some matches.
Reaction score
Hey, I'm Thom. I live in Ann Arbor MI.. Currently I have a Char-Griller smokin' pro, with a Horizon convection plate. I'm a KCBS Certified Judge, and LOVE BBQ.

This weekend I'm cooking up some back ribs, and a pastrami. Here's pr0n about halfway through the cook. I'm cooking on hickory this time around.

Attachments

• 05-08-2011.jpg
    05-08-2011.jpg
    72.6 KB · Views: 86
Welcome! That's some great lookin' Q!

Looks very good Thom. I'm getting hungry. That's not good for I'm into surgery the 25th.The cooking will be up to my hammerheaded Son for a while, so now we'll see how well he listened:rolleyes:
I do a lot of gigs for my friends and associates and have never competed, I would like to invite you down to Gibsonburg,Ohio sometime to see how I do and get some tips about comp. I'm working on getting my Son's Cycle Club to start a team,with me as consultant.:p
I should be able to do cooking in about 6 weeks. We are doing a big Family B-day/25th wedding aniv./party cook on labor day. Would love to have you join us!You're , what , maybe 50 miles away!!!
PM me if you can, and we'll have a good visit.

Betty004.jpg

This is some of my Butts from the Son's Wedding.
Have fun and,

Thanks for the comments everyone!! Ribs came off a bit ago and promptly were tucked into. We also had some asparagus from our garden. No pictures of that, but here's a shot right before I took the ribs off. The pastrami should come off any time now. It's really shrunk quite a bit.

Attachments

• ribs done.jpg
    ribs done.jpg
    114.1 KB · Views: 53
  • pastrami shrinkage.jpg
    pastrami shrinkage.jpg
    139.7 KB · Views: 53
Back