• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

New SF Order Submitted

I love my SF smoker. I hated the wait but if at some point they'd have called and said "hey we hired some dudes and you're gonna get your smoker real quick" I'd be worried that I wasn't getting the quality build I expected.

I love my SF smoker. I hated the wait but if at some point they'd have called and said "hey we hired some dudes and you're gonna get your smoker real quick" I'd be worried that I wasn't getting the quality build I expected.

I’d feel the same way. I like that the owner is building my pit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A lot of good posts here. I know what im getting into, thats why I dont mind the wait. In fact it is because of the wait time that I did reconsider and decide to spend a touch more. I talked (emailed with) Tyler today and agreed to go with a trailer model instead of patio. Im confident now that my order is complete. I dont expect any more changes. I dont feel bad about a minor change especially considering my deposit check is still in route vie snail mail.
Happy to hear SF is doing so well, glad that Paul is taking some earned time back, and proud to wait and pay for Tyler and team's work.

I agree completely! I’m on the list too and ok with the wait for what I consider to be just what I want!

I've been on the waiting list for almost a year. I have like 8 months to go. I started out with a 24x42 patio model in mind. I barely had the money for the deposit. My wife said that I should be able to save up enough in 20 months. Since then I got laid off from my job, but I got a hefty severance. I got a new job two weeks later which so now I'm looking at a 24x60 trailer. I got another job offer with more money now so there may be more changes to come before my final build. The wait is killing me but I think it's worth it.

Change orders don’t really bother me. Say a guy ordered a backyard model, but then changed it to a 500 gallon at the time of build. Well if he ordered the 500 gallon on day one I’d still be waiting just as long so no big deal.

**Remind me to read this a year from now when I’m cursing that I don’t have my Moberg. **

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back