Creekstone Sale

I didn’t scan the whole email. Didn’t see those.

It's chuck ribs, not plate ribs. Thought about getting some more St Louis ribs but I have a box of 7 racks coming in from the Butcher Shoppe today to compare to some Creekstone in the freezer.

Just ordered some spare ribs and 6 tri tips. Love their tri trips

Memphis Elite

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I love spending other people's money. I'm fortunate to live amongst 15 million cows so mail order is not often required. I do read where some Brethren have trouble finding certain cuts and this looked good for them. Glad it's helping those in need.

Damn you, Adams! Again! I just ordered a 3-pack of tri-tips and I have no idea how to cook them. I searched the forum, but the threads looked more like political debates than recipes.

It’s a flavorful cut. As important-no more important is cutting against the grain- and it changes like 2.5-3 times. But the grain usually is consistent to where you can look down on it and from a schematic (lack of better word) get really close. It’s also possible to please everyone’s desired temp as it gets thick thin and tapers. Pretty cool for arguably a smaller cut. I’ll be happy to tell you my method, which varies from the experts a tad- mirror image actually a reverse reverse sear. I leave the 1/4” fat cap on. That fat cap is killer

https://furiousgrill.com/how-to-cut-tri-tip/

Last edited:
Can also use that tri-tip to mix with short ribs and bacon to make an awesome burger mix! Did that the other day.

Back