• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

2012 American Royal Space Assignments...

Joe,
You make your own mojo where ever you go!

There will be 4 of us coming to be Ambassadors again this year, hope to be able to connect up with a lot of Brethren. This is a good guide to where you are.

I am starting to get concerned my spot might not be big enough...but being at the end of a row might give me some wiggle room. Hopefully the neighbors are friendly as they seem to have a lot of unallocated space next to them.

Blazin Buttz can be found in site 940. If you happen to be in the hood stop in, all are welocme.

Smoky Dog is heading up from Florida for our first American Royal - Invite & Open in spot #670 - can't wait !

First time at the Royal, and in spot 812 in Lot B.

Rhythm & Ribz will be in #427. Cooking and DJing all weekend. Be sure to be in the area for the tortilla tossing around 11 Friday night. All are certainly welcome

Rhythm & Ribz will be in #427. Cooking and DJing all weekend. Be sure to be in the area for the tortilla tossing around 11 Friday night. All are certainly welcome

Is tortilla tossing anything like cookie tossing? If so, I think I will pass! :shocked::sick::twitch::becky:

LMAO... No. Last year the group across from us brought over a couple pkgs of tortilla shells. Next thing you know, tortilla shells were flying through the air in all directions. It was quite the scene

Back