***VOTE - BBQ Brethren "Cheese" Throwdown - VOTE***

Who should be the winner of the BBQ Brethren "Cheese" Throwdown?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

bigabyte

somebody shut me the fark up.
Reaction score
It is time to decide the winner of the [size=+2]"Cheese"[/size] Throwdown!

The winner will be announced after the poll closes on Sunday 12/25.

Click Here to go to the Throwdown thread, or click on the person's name for more pics/info on the entries.

[size=+2]silverfinger[/size]
1880586_silverfinger.jpg

[size=+2]Wrench H[/size]
1880912_Wrench_H.jpg

[size=+2]SmokinAussie[/size]
1882048_SmokinAussie.jpg

[size=+2]Oldyote[/size]
1882565_Oldyote.jpg

[size=+2]caseydog[/size]
1882789_caseydog.jpg

[size=+2]bluetang[/size]
1883736_bluetang.jpg

[size=+2]SirPorkaLot[/size]
1884639_SirPorkaLot.jpg

[size=+2]colonel00[/size]
1884764_colonel00.jpg

[size=+2]Gore[/size]
1884853_Gore.jpg

[size=+2]Al Czervik[/size]
1884988_Al_Czervik.jpg

Death Dust :thumb:
Bacon :thumb:
Jalapeños :thumb:
Brown Sugar :thumb:
Cheese :thumb:

Amazing looking Grilled Cheese Sandwich Silverfinger. I wish I could sample everything entered in this one but those ingredients all incorporated into one great looking sandwich. :clap: If that was on a local menu it would be my lunch.

So many great entries in this throwdown!
The one that stuck out to me is casedog's smoked cheese and wine plate.
Might be His ability to make food look great with a photo.
I can see myself sitting down one evening with my Wife talking about great times and enjoying smoked cheese and wine together just because Casedog entered this plate in a throwdown! :-D

OK, did that sound cheesy ?

Great entries as usual, I went with SirPorkalot. That is my kind of appetizer plate :becky:
Whoo Hooo!! I got a vote :becky:

Another close race with alot of excellent entries but it came down to SirPorkalot and silverfinger for me. My vote went to silverfinger.:clap2:

Whoo Ho....I almost got a vote :doh:

I can't believe Bluey isn't getting the votes. What happened to the yolk lovers? :confused:

That is one amazing sammie and Donna even went diving to get that smoked Gouda too.

I think the problem is that the money shot doesn't show enough cheese. It's hidden by the eggs. That's what I meant by my previous comments about the stuffed tenderloin. I just had a feeling people would be looking for VERY cheesy pr0n -- in a good sense of the term.

CD

Well, I'm pretty sure you can't get velveeta in Australia, unless you get it at McDonalds.

I know because I lived in Hong Kong once and you could buy it off the shelf... Not here in AussieLand though. Give it a few years maybe... in the innner city's perhaps... maybe not.

Anyway, I can't believe I'm coming second so far with REAL cream cheesy stufffddd peppers...

C'mon, Another few votes for SMOKIN AUSSIE!!!! YAHHHH! :becky:

Cheers! Bro's... I'm on Holidays now, so I'm just having some fun!

Cheers!

Bill

Well, I'm pretty sure you can't get velveeta in Australia, unless you get it at McDonalds.

I know because I lived in Hong Kong once and you could buy it off the shelf... Not here in AussieLand though. Give it a few years maybe... in the innner city's perhaps... maybe not.

Anyway, I can't believe I'm coming second so far with REAL cream cheesy stufffddd peppers...

C'mon, Another few votes for SMOKIN AUSSIE!!!! YAHHHH! :becky:

Cheers! Bro's... I'm on Holidays now, so I'm just having some fun!

Cheers!

Bill

I have to admit Bill, they do look good! :clap2:

Back