• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

Show your BBQ Area

Costco - $99 A real bargain for a stainless table.

Marty I need that table..well..or one like it. And I need some handles sometime in the near future. I just posted a CL score with a JC Penney branded 22.5 kettle that will be for a UDS lid. Can you see that handle well enuff to tell me if the Weber ones fit? If you'd like I can send you better pics of it. I'll need a new handle for that one and probably 2 others I am gonna build.

Dang...I just hi-jacked a thread. Sorry dude. I didn't even realize it. Nice areas guys and gals!. I don't really have an area yet. I'm just hoggin the driveway and didn't realize that I was getting sucked into the secondary addiction of dreaming up a smokin area...lol

This should qualify as a redneck setup...
under the 2nd story deck.

003.jpg

whats the deal with the barbed wire topped fence in the background?

That's for keeping the neighbors away from the grub!! That is the property line. The barbwire is on top of a chain link fence that belongs to commercial property. Its about 10 acres of woods between me and and a small industrial complex. I thought about putting some canvas panels in the openings to hide the fence better but I kinda like looking into the woods.

That's for keeping the neighbors away from the grub!! That is the property line. The barbwire is on top of a chain link fence that belongs to commercial property. Its about 10 acres of woods between me and and a small industrial complex. I thought about putting some canvas panels in the openings to hide the fence better but I kinda like looking into the woods.

Here is a picture that shows the fence before the kitchen and bar were built:

copy%20of%20deck%20%2881%29.jpg

and another after:

copy%20of%20deck%20%28320%29.jpg

got them smaller!!

I live in a condo building in the city, so I am jealous of all these beautiful backyards and cooking areas.

Here is my little refuge out on our back deck.

Attachments

• IMG_0700.jpg
    IMG_0700.jpg
    94.3 KB · Views: 4,128
Don't I get Redneck points for having both CinderBlox, a Gray Tarp, and cooking beside
the DoubleWide Trailer??? And that two of the three shown vehicles are four wheel drive?
None of the vehicles are on cinder blocks or appear to be broken down.

Back