• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

Morgan City, LA BBQ cookoff

YokeUp

Full Fledged Farker
Reaction score
Outstanding Venue for a great event, This is going to be one of the best stops for BBQ competitions for years to come. Here's the video: [ame]http://youtu.be/4H01UJDRYXM[/ame]

Been over that bridge many times on my way to Fourchon and Grand Isle. I'll have to make the trek there for the cookoff now that I'm no longer running the oilfield hotshot roads. Looking forward to many Southeast Texas and Louisiana cookoffs to come. Jeff, you do a great job with the videos as usual. You can really see the progress from the first cookoff to the most recent. Fun to watch, keep it up!!

Been over that bridge many times on my way to Fourchon and Grand Isle. I'll have to make the trek there for the cookoff now that I'm no longer running the oilfield hotshot roads. Looking forward to many Southeast Texas and Louisiana cookoffs to come. Jeff, you do a great job with the videos as usual. You can really see the progress from the first cookoff to the most recent. Fun to watch, keep it up!!

Look forward to meeting you down the road, God bless ya

Look forward to meeting you down the road, God bless ya

We've met, at the TBIPAC cookoff at the Paragon in Marksville, La in March of 2011, I borrowed a screwdriver from you to put a firepit together. I think it was your 3rd cookoff overall. Thanks again!!

We've met, at the TBIPAC cookoff at the Paragon in Marksville, La in March of 2011, I borrowed a screwdriver from you to put a firepit together. I think it was your 3rd cookoff overall. Thanks again!!

hey, I remember that... great to hear from ya! I'm still losing out there, but having fun and making great lunches... :loco:

Take care and God bless ya. hope to see you down the road.

Back