Barbeque America Magazine

Drh7003

Full Fledged Farker
Reaction score
I know this was posted a while back, but has anyone picked it up? Or contributed to it?
I have a friend who always gives me one when they come out. I wasn't impressed with the first issue, because a lot of the information they shared I knew.
The second issue seems better so far. I appreciate the article on beef cuts. I noticed some steaks are labeled differently than I knew them as, so the reference was nice.
The other article I liked was the gluten free BBQ article, but I think it needed more data to make it beneficial to me.
The interviews are nice and help to fill the magazine.Other articles were entertaining to me also...

I have enjoyed the first two issues. I'm sure they are in a difficult market where they have to try to appeal to weekend backyard warriors with an old char-broil gasser up to people with serious competition smokers. I think it has had a good mix of articles and agree the second issue was of more practical use to me personally. I will support the magazine by purchasing it when I see it.

Back