celebration grindz w/ pron

blues_n_cues

is Blowin Smoke!
Reaction score
whoo ahh Blues-n-Cues is back in business... vending & catering... we got the concession for a nightclub & moto-x track ... so i hadda do some food for menu shots & a general feast for me... bb's, fatty, ribeyes(1" thick & 18 oz custon cut) ,marinated shrooms, baked tater,& corn......
steaksstuff008.jpg

steaksstuff009.jpg

steaksstuff011.jpg

steaksstuff013.jpg

Last edited:
i hate to brag(or freak) but those steaks... i smoked @225 'till internal of 135- then foiled in the oven @225 w/ the shrooms & sauce for 20 mins & rested foiled for 30-(hit 142f).... i have never seen a uniform color like that in my life -almost looks airbrushed but were spoon cut tender & the shrooms rocked ..

It ain't braggin if you did it....it's a fact bro. Really great to see it turned out so well. Happy for you.

What the h@ll are you folk up this late? My excuse is I just got back from the hospital as my fantastic MIL that is 81 yrs old fell and cracked her hip. Surgery sometime tonight, wife is still there. Getting some sleep and releaving her in the morning. Glad some brethren are here to relax a little. Sorry bro's, doesn't have anything to do with the thread. Won't do this again.

It ain't braggin if you did it....it's a fact bro. Really great to see it turned out so well. Happy for you.
well i was just so freaked on that brown/red line-i've cooked alot of steaks but that line was so uniform- i think i may go for the ribeye nationals next year....:shock:

What the h@ll are you folk up this late? My excuse is I just got back from the hospital as my fantastic MIL that is 81 yrs old fell and cracked her hip. Surgery sometime tonight, wife is still there. Getting some sleep and releaving her in the morning. Glad some brethren are here to relax a little. Sorry bro's, doesn't have anything to do with the thread. Won't do this again.
no worries. i have a recording studion @ the house here & working on some jamz & my commercial spots for the biz - i play mr. mom all week so i do late nights on occasion to get biz (the other 3) done....:shock:

Dang tasty looking, thanks for posting...

Back