• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

Where to get vacuum seal bags at a good price?

chriscw81

is Blowin Smoke!
Reaction score
So I've been going through vacuum seal bags like crazy. Where are you getting yours? I'm looking to get them at a good price, possibly in bulk.

Chris

Sent from my Nexus using Tapatalk 2

i have not tried them yet, but some one I spoke to a couple weeks ago swore by 'Weston' bags and you can get those at Amazon.

Quite often Foodsaver will offer coupon savings via email, or a coupon code that will save quite a bit of money. I bought 5 three roll boxes a while back that was a real savings. I don't remember the exact price but it was a bargain, like 60% off maybe? Sometimes the Brethren when they get a code will post it for others, that is how I got mine.

So I've been going through vacuum seal bags like crazy. Where are you getting yours? I'm looking to get them at a good price, possibly in bulk.

Chris

Define bulk. are you using 1,000's? If so it might be cost effective to switch to a chamber vacuum vs a atmospheric (foodsaver) style as chamber vac bags are exponentially cheaper than the ribbed atmosphere type.

I've been getting bags on eBay. 27 bucks for 100' of 8" bags, shipped.

Define bulk. are you using 1,000's? If so it might be cost effective to switch to a chamber vacuum vs a atmospheric (foodsaver) style as chamber vac bags are exponentially cheaper than the ribbed atmosphere type.

I'm just a weekend warrior so a chamber vacuum would be overkill for me. I've been buying the cheaper brand rolls from wally world and it seems like I spend 15 bucks on rolls every few weeks. I think a 50 foot roll is good for me.

I got my last rolls at vacuumsealersunlimited.com. So far, so good.

Not sure if the quality is the same but webrestaurantstore.com was a bit cheaper on the same size rolls and maybe a little cheaper on the shipping.

Guys, at our VacMaster site, we currently have select bags at 20% off. And since I'm a Brethren, I had them make up a Brethren coupon code for you guys for 15% off site-wide. This one is good through February 28. BBQGU201301 www.aryvacmaster.com

Just don't use it one Wednesdays when there is free shipping. It can't combine with that one but I'm told it WILL combine with our current items on sale.

Oh and Tim, when you respond on this, FYI, I have requested info for a Brethren venture page but no reply yet. That's been about two weeks ago. :)

Guys, at our VacMaster site, we currently have select bags at 20% off. And since I'm a Brethren, I had them make up a Brethren coupon code for you guys for 15% off site-wide. This one is good through February 28. BBQGU201301 www.aryvacmaster.com

Just don't use it one Wednesdays when there is free shipping. It can't combine with that one but I'm told it WILL combine with our current items on sale.

Oh and Tim, when you respond on this, FYI, I have requested info for a Brethren venture page but no reply yet. That's been about two weeks ago. :)

this is the mfg of the bags sold by Vac Sealers Unlimited. I buy them direct from them, the shipping is cheaper.

I did not know you were a Brethren!! Thanks for the code!!! Your bags are great!!!

Back