• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

Hello from Germany!!

RIK69

Wandering around with a bag of matchlight, looking for a match.
Reaction score
Hello everybody,
my name is Henrik and I enjoyed this very informativ forum for a while. Recently I decided to become part of the comunity.
I am from Germany and sad enough, there is little to no selection of good smokers. We have some Eggs available, some offset smokers and of course all kinds of Webers. All of them heavy priced! :mmph:
But none of the great vertical smokers and the other cool stuff!
I am dreaming of e.g. a Humphreys Battle Box, but there is nothing compared to that available there.
Any kinds of gas grills are a big deal in Germany these days, I personally like the classic grills/smokers better.
Best Regards
Henrik

Welcome to the forum from down here in Victoria.
Nice friendly bunch here that are very sharing with information.
Enjoy your time here, I sure have

Welcome to the forum Henrik!

Greetings,

Welcome aboard Henrick, glad to have you as a fellow Brethren here. Mr Oisat (Daniel) a fellow Brethren is from the Black Forest region of Northern Germany

I hope to see you in the Q-Talk forum soon. You'll find help on almost every topic from cooking your first Pork Butt to curing and smoking your own ham and bacon.

If you can't find the topic you need help with, or have questions about, just start a new thread in "Q-Talk". There are many people with years of experience that are willing to answer your questions and guide you in the right direction.

Welcome to the forum from sunny SE Arizona.

Thank you all for welcome me! This forum is awesome. Ther is so much to read and learn about our hobby.
Greetings, Henrik

Welcome fellow European!!

I know how you are feeling, a lot of great toys in the US. In Belgium, it´s even worse so I recently bought an offset in Germany (Nette Lette via holzofenshop.com).

If you are looking for a vault smoker, check this out

Welcome You should check out the UDS Thread
I am pretty sure both BBQ Guru and Meadowcreek sells in Europe

Last edited:
Welcome, I'm fairly new also and this is an awesome place.

Welcome! You may not have all the smokers but you have the best Brats and Beer in the World! Hope you enjoy the best site on the net.

Welcome, come on in, take your shoes off and sit a spell.

Welcome You should check out the UDS Thread
I am pretty sure both BBQ Guru and Meadowcreek sells in Europe
Thats right! I owned a BBQ Guru for the Weber bullet last year and it is doing well. And yes - there are Meadow Creek Smokers available. I like the BX50 as well as the SQ36... these will be a big step compared to the Weber... !

Welcome! You may not have all the smokers but you have the best Brats and Beer in the World! Hope you enjoy the best site on the net.
Thanks!! Always good to have some beer handy and some good "Bratwurst". But believe me or not - for me the best beer was an italien beer many years ago called Nastro Azzuro. But may be it was because it was one of my first beere ever.

Welcome fellow European!!

I know how you are feeling, a lot of great toys in the US. In Belgium, it´s even worse so I recently bought an offset in Germany (Nette Lette via holzofenshop.com).

If you are looking for a vault smoker, check this out
Thank you! These are new for me and I will check them out :-D

Back