Great Lakes BBQ Supply location?

dealm9

is one Smokin' Farker
Reaction score
i am going to order some rubs and sauces from Great Lakes BBQ Supply. I have heard great things and it should be close to me because I live in Cleveland which means cheap shipping:clap2:. However, when i was about to order there was an option to pick up my order and therefore not have to pay for the shipping. however i could not find where i would have to go to pick up the order on the website. does anyone know where i would have to go? i am hoping it is a reasonable drive from cleveland.

I believe they are in MI, and doubtful that they are close enough for it to make sense to waste time and gas to pick it up.

A quick search =

1526 Coutant St
Flushing MI,48433

Dunno.

I know they are in MI, but can't be more specific.

PM Spydermike or BBQBubba. They ARE GLBBQSC and they've both always been very helpful to me with any questions I have. OR you could use the "contact us" email option on the website. They've also always promptly replied to that to me before.

Those guys ROCK!

I didn't realize you were that close to me. I thought you were closer to Detroit. No wonder my stuff always gets to me so quick (much appreciated btw). :thumb:

Back