• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

Who's coming to the STL Brethren Bash??

LYU370

Resident Idjit

Batch Image
Reaction score
Saturday June 30th!!! Less than two weeks away!!! This FIB (F'in Illinois B@strd) is going! Head on over to the Bash thread: http://www.bbq-brethren.com/forum/showthread.php?t=259470

Let everyone know if your coming and what you're bringing, if anything. I'm going to venture into CheeseHead land to the Mars Cheese Castle for some fresh cheese curds. YES, Wisconsin has a Cheese Castle! Why are you surprised?!?!? Do I get 1lb. or 10lbs. ??? Help a Brethren out... :noidea:

And of course, Malort will make an appearance... :razz: Grabnabber, you in???

This will be an event with Toast in the house!
That is some mighty fine Boudin he brings to the Bash.
Just hope he remembers to bring some Louisiana HOT Sauce!! :mrgreen:

I will be there plus one or two guests.

I have also been talking with Mark Hunsaker and Noah Glanville about attending. Neither is confirmed yet, but keep your fingers crossed.

I am in the works. I am coming from Lebanon, 2 1/2 hrs. Anyone know if there is a playground close by? If I bring family, my son will have to run energy off. I am planning to bring a UDS, just not sure what I am cooking? Maybe bbq a potato salad, stuffed zucchini or sumpin?

I am in the works. I am coming from Lebanon, 2 1/2 hrs. Anyone know if there is a playground close by? If I bring family, my son will have to run energy off. I am planning to bring a UDS, just not sure what I am cooking? Maybe bbq a potato salad, stuffed zucchini or sumpin?

Yes there is a playground on the park grounds of Whitecliff Park. It's not in the immediate area of where we will be cooking but is about 3/10 of a mile up the road. Also the park is popular for it walking trails if anyone is up for that! Looking forward to seeing you there!

I was down for the fall one but summer is tough with work. :sad:

:shock: I thought that meant some completely different... :pound: :pound: :brick:

Sorry, couldn't resist. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

So since I am from ¨the south¨ (not really) I am used to a different name than bean bag toss. What do you ¨yankees¨ call it? :pile:

You may want to post an invite to the 2018 St Louis BBQ Brethren Bash on the BBQ Brethren FaceBook page. There are quit a few who follow the BBQ Brethren over there.
:mrgreen:

Toast has committed to be there. Heard he’s bringing 40lbs of Boudin and an advance copy of his new book, You Too Can Achieve Wife Foo.

Although I do plan to ask LuzziAnn if Toast is qualified to write it!

OK time for me to correct some of this er' "erroneous" info being posted. While it's true I haven't always been the fine upstanding citizen you see before you today, I have made progress.

For the record no where close to 40# of boudin but I will be packin' some goodies. As for my book, my Wife, LuzziAnn stands testament to the "Content Wife". This is covered in chapter 112 of my upcoming book, "You Too Can Achieve Wife Foo". Unfortunately it it still undergoing it's 5th revision so, no I will not have any copies with me.

Hoping everyone who sees this post in the STL area will consider coming out. If you've never been to a BBQ Brethren Bash, it's a one of a kind event. :thumb:

have fun farkers! I'm hoping for a bash after I get the missus mobile later this summer

Back