Queing or Building

MrsMista

Full Fledged Farker
Reaction score
Hey All,

Kinda fillin in for my hubby since I think his arms and hands may be worn to the nub by the end of the day.

We started shooting yesterday. One of the things on the list for us to do was Neil cooking ribs. They wanted to use them as props for a bit they're doing around Neil's cooking.

Neil made 4 racks or ribs. He cut the first one just to give a taste. Next thing I know he was on the second rack. One of the producers was on his third rib. He reminded me of a mummy chewing on an arm. He was standing over the trash bin gnawing on a bone with sauce all around his mouth.

Neil ended up serving them pulled pork for lunch. They bought their own sides. They told us they have a lunch budget and they would probably end up spending on Neil. The director had me outside waiting to finish the interview will he scoffed down his third rib.

By the time they made me leave they were all sitting around the lunch tables rubbing their collective bellies.

I know, I know. If there are no pics it didn't happened but they ate the food so fast we didn't have time to find the camera. My mom took pics but she's not of the digitial age. So you either have to wait for Costco development or take my word for it.

MrsMista

Tell those guys to get to work, If Neil keeps cooking and feeding them they won't get the job done, then yall have to find another TV show to come in a fix what the first show didn't finish.

I hope at least Neil is getting the name out there for advertising .

Good luck with the show and I hope it all turns out the way you want it to. I read that like 65% of the people who do tradining spaces wind up changing the room within a year. So I hope they are doing what will work for you not what they think looks good on TV.

Cool MrsMista, sounds like fun... On a different note, I'll send you a crisp new dollar bill for a pic of Neil wearing that hair piece the kid has on:rolleyes:

Hang on I'm a bit lost can someone send me to the right thread please?

They do know that Neil found out what a framing square is just last week, right??:wink: J/K!!

Good Luck on the project!!

They do know that Neil found out what a framing square is just last week, right??:wink: J/K!!

Good Luck on the project!!

Neil knows a frame and Neil knows a square but framing square he only knows if you recently told him.

Glad to hear that they are finally getting the project going. You never know, maybe one of the producers know someone on the Food Network and before you know it, BigMista is on the Food Network, replacing Bobby Flay.

Well I just got off the phone with Neil. He made a brisket and two racks of ribs. I told him I would pick some up tonight. He started laughing. They ate all of it.

Dag blasted greedy mackle frackle...

When will the show air,? you guys will be famous. I know y'all could do better than lot of those dud on the food net work.

The correct title of the show is:

HGTV Presents
The BBQ Adventures of Stinky Boy

When will the show air,? you guys will be famous. I know y'all could do better than lot of those dud on the food net work.

They haven't given us an air date yet but I've they give us a copy of the show before we will do our best to share.

Ummm will these HGTV guys be letting Mista use power tools? No real reason for asking.

We better see a gratuitous Brethren plug somewhere. Maybe banners everywhere??

I'll take your word that it happened, but Neil has been lacking in the pron for some time now! I hope this doesn't make his head swell and forget us "little guys"!

Back