"Happy Phriday Pharkers,what's Smoking this Weekend?"

Phubar

somebody shut me the fark up.
Reaction score
This weekend we're having another Brethren Bash....the theme is Nose to Tail.
The idea is that a butcher (Dutch Brethren member) is gonna cut up a whole pig and/or lamb and it's gonna be devided among the Brethren that want to smoke a cut.
So....I've no idea what I'll be smoking!
Much0s Pr0nn0 to Ph0ll0w!!!:becky:

Have Phun y'all!:cool:

kcbsjudging-3.jpg

Last edited:
Doing my first cook on my newly constructed UDS. Decided to go with a butt since they are pretty forgiving.

Friday Night Steak Night...tonight...ribeyes! :p Saturday and Sunday we'll be up in Langley, British Columbia competing in the Chili and BBQ Festival...:thumb: Have a great weekend folks! :becky:

This weekend we're having another Brethren Bash....the theme is Nose to Tail.
The idea is that a butcher (Dutch Brethren member) is gonna cut up a whole pig and/or lamb and it's gonna be devided among the Brethren that want to smoke a cut.
So....I've no idea what I'll be smoking!
Much0s Pr0nn0 to Ph0ll0w!!!:becky:

Have Phun y'all!:cool:

That sounds like a VERY cool idea, Phube!! I wonder if we could do something like that at our bashes...hmmm. Hope you have a great time this weekend!

I've got a chuckie and a slab o' beef cheek meat thawing for some pulled beef and barbacoa.

Sounds awesome Phu! I'll be doing a brisket, fajitas, chicken and sausage this weekend. Gotta burn through some of that Blue K I bought.

Pizza tonight, ribeyes and chicken tomorrow, sockeye salmon Sunday, and ABTs and MOINKs for a get together Monday... I'll have to break out the elastic waisted pants for work on Tuesday... :eek:

On Saturday, I'm doing a pork butt for a sauce tasting. I'll be tasting Rox's mustard vinegar sauce, a bourbon brown sugar sauce, a classic East Carolina, and my own "West of Texas", made with New Mexico chile powder.

Sunday will be ribs and chicken quarters for pulled chicken sliders. :thumb:

I've got about 30 lbs of pork butts defrosting, destined for pulled pork.

Probably throw a fattie or two and some abts in there while the smokers running.

Doing my first cook on my newly constructed UDS. Decided to go with a butt since they are pretty forgiving.
As am I! Did a trial run the other night to learn the temperatures, and season some bacon grease into the drum. Sunday I will be doing a chuck roast, figure that is pretty forgiving as well, want to keep the maiden voyage fun! There will also be a handful of ABTs and MOINK balls on as well.

-Wings tonight on the WSM.
-Planked salmon on the gasser (most likely cedar b/c i like it...unless i can find alder to try per someone's suggestion) sunday

Can't decide what to do Saturday.

Going butt to butt - 1 with just a rub - haven't decided what yet, and 1 from APL's Serious BBQ with injection and all that - never injected bePhore, interested in seeing how it goes. Also pig candy and chicken goes without saying.

Back