This Gift REALLY SUCKS!!!!!

spicewine

Babbling Farker

Batch Image
Reaction score
Old Spice has been a very good Boy this year and decided to treat himself to a new toy. Check out what it did to the beer can!!!

Last edited:
Old Spice has been a very good Boy this year and decided to treat himself to a new toy. Check out what it did to the beer can!!!

That's a beauty ! What does something like that cost if you don't mind me asking ?

Nice toy spice, i bet that'll suck a golfball............never mind.
Does that use the food saver bags or have it's own??

Hmmm, I don't see any liquid in that can...

Hmmm, I don't see any liquid in that can...

Buuuuuuuuuuuurrrrrrrrppppp!!!

Yes!! It will suck a golf ball through a garden hose. About 28# of vaccume. It will use any food sealer bags ( rolls or pre-made bags )
and other brand sealer attachments. It also features the ability to seal a 15" wide bag. Great for larger cuts of meat. Notice the wide seal that it puts on the bag!! It also has a Manual Switch so you can controll the amount of air that you take out of the bag ( for sandwiches, bread,etc. )

One easy payment of $ 400.00

I've been looking at those in the cabela's magizines. Tell me how they fit a cooked butt or packer brisket.

May be worth the $$ for the catering business.

Jay is that the one that Cabelas sells?

It is similar but not the same one. This company makes 2 models, a Pro-2100 and a Pro-2300. I think the Cabela's is the 2100. Mine is the 2300 for the same price. If anyone is interested, I will give you the Web Site. Just PM me.

Fredbird, Baggs and I have been vaccume packing Beer Cans all afternoon!!:cool: Fredbird inherited the old vaccume sealer.

Spice

When they make a bag that will fit both my sisters (without chopping them up), let me know.

Drooooool!!!

Hey Jay, if I bring over my meat will you ... SELF MODERATED.

I think he bought it for those cold lonely MoFo knights. I hear he named it Lola.

;)

Back