Art-Spares & ‘70’s rock......

16Adams

somebody shut me the fark up.

Batch Image
Reaction score
On my new little pellet cooker. The low spark of high heeled boys- Steve Winwood.

GMG Davy Crockett
B&B Mesquite pellets
Whole spare- membrane removed
Blues Hog rub
1:50 at 2:25
1:00 at 275
Liquids added and wrapped bumped 325*

MSU with my new small cooker.

Beer

Last edited:
That is my favorite abstract work! :laugh:. From a fine artist too!

Any chance you would share the recipe for the less indulgent (really awesome looking) indulgence? Asking for a friend- thx!!! :bounce:

No kidding, that is on of my favorite songs of all time. Oh, food looks great!

That third pic should be framed, it'll bring good money after you die. Like the Tiger Sauce, a Johnny Trigg secret ingredient. You and Smitty are rocking those pellets!

You're definitely putting that new smoker to good use. Lookin' good! :-D

An awesome song and awesome looking Q too... I’ve always heard the “high healed boys” is a stab at glam rockers. If so, I agree they did produce a low spark. What do you think? I

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I would have cooked those as is. What did the wrapping in stuff add? I'll admit, I'm not a saucer of ribs, even unwrapped.

Personally I prefer dry hot off the cooker , however the Bride prefers sauced glazed “pretty” ribs. I like sauce on leftovers - and I enjoy cooking ribs this way.

I’ve narrowed sauces down to three brands that we both enjoy. There’s others but these are the Big 3

Stubbs Original And Sweet Heat
The Shed tangy spicy
Sucklebusters

Well, there was David Bowie, who definitely made some sparks!

Yep he did. One if the few, if not the only, glam rocker that I liked. On the other hand give me 72 hours - I might remember someone else. My old brain...

Back