Video: Plowboy Takes the AR Invitational Crown

FARK! Just realized that the sound cut out of the edit at about 2 minutes. I'll have to re-edit it on the train home tonight but in the meantime imagine cheering, etc. in the background. :)

Clint, I just got a chance to watch the video. Had some Internet issues last night. I can't thank you enough for capturing that. It is VERY, VERY special. There are tears in my eyes right now. Thank you so much.

You can see how hard my chest was pounding and how hard I was breathing sitting in that chair. Like I said on the video, the adrenaline rush was just like a roller coaster ride. Hearing all the shouts of "I wanna be a Plowboy" was awesome. I missed some of that in the moment.

Clint, I just got a chance to watch the video. Had some Internet issues last night. I can't thank you enough for capturing that. It is VERY, VERY special. There are tears in my eyes right now. Thank you so much.

You can see how hard my chest was pounding and how hard I was breathing sitting in that chair. Like I said on the video, the adrenaline rush was just like a roller coaster ride. Hearing all the shouts of "I wanna be a Plowboy" was awesome. I missed some of that in the moment.

Glad you liked it! The version that's up now has full sound and is better quality.

http://blog.smokeindaeye.com/2009/10...can-royal.aspx

Last edited by a moderator:

For those that weren't there, it's amazing to see that footage and experience the moment, even once removed. I must be a big old sap or something, my lip's quivering.

Decades from now, when you're propped up in a chair wearing a lap-robe somewhere, you'll still remember how that moment felt.

Todd...what can I say that has not been said? Well done brother...well done! :p

Back