Contest Announcment Jasper Strassenfest Barbeque Contest July 31-Aug. 1

ov1

Knows what a fatty is.
Reaction score
Just wanted to give everbody a quick update. Everything is coming together really good for our first year contest. We are getting some entry forms coming in, but there is still plenty of room. We will be hosting the Budwieser Clydesdales at the Strassenfest this year so that will be exciting! I hope to see a few Brethren cook at this event, it should be a really fun time.

Ottie

This one is on our watch list... Wish we could commit, but we have to figure out the vacation schedules first.

Hello Ottie,
My internet is up again, so now you can call me out!

You can definitely count on "The Flying Burrritos" being at Jasper, even though it is such a loooong drive. How is electric and water coming along?

You know, Strassenfest could become Indiana's premier event! Beer, Barbeque, and laderhosen. Hell, we could even let the Scotsmen wear their kilts!

CurlyQ, Glad to see you're not lurking from the sidelines anymore. Water and electric are coming along great. The last time I saw the SmoSco wearing kilts they were accepting a few awards and a RGC. Maybe if The Burritos would sport laderhosen we would get some calls!:icon_bugeyed

Back