/*/*/*/ North Texas Brethren Spring Bash - April 12th, 2014 \*\*\*\

Embrace your inner hobbit!

funy-The-Hobbit-meals-timetable.jpg

First thing purchased.
Priorities! We gots 'em!

Been informed I'm headed out of town (work), unfortunately I'll have to cancel this time around.
Bummer man! Was looking forward to meeting ya! Next time!

I'll have ribs ready for lunch and should have brisket ready sometime between lunch and dinner.
:thumb:

We are all loaded up, just waiting on the FIL to finish up a couple things.

I really wish I was out there by the lake tending a smoker instead of sitting at work right now. I think I'd need a lobotomy to get my concentration level any lower. :)

Eating lunch and headed to the park. Woohoo!!!

Don't rub it in. Some of us have to work today.

Ya I took the Day Off and slept in - now I gotta clean me truck, clean my smokers, go get Fatty Parts, roll said Fatty, pack stuff up, load Frank n Carl into my truck.......

Haven't made it that way yet. Trying to get Tyler a nap right now...

If you want to wait for another set of hands to move Colt, I can confirm for 7:30 (or a little earlier if you need the help).

Running around doing last minute shopping & honey-dos. Will try or an early departure manana.

That's a great spot. Been there many times. Lots of play area and walking for those bringing little ones and significant others. Only downside is that this is a very heavily trafficked area by visitors and rangers. We will be getting some attention.

The damn wind is blowing all my good smells the wrong direction!

So, our air mattress pump was DOA. Would anyone be able to swing by an academy or walmart to pick one up plus the required batteries and bring it tomorrow? Even electric is OK. Hopefully so. I might be all gimped up tomorrow...

Erbeman did you make it out tonight?

peeps, i can make a WalMart run for a pump if needed. I'll check back in a bit to see if anybody else has one.

So, our air mattress pump was DOA. Would anyone be able to swing by an academy or walmart to pick one up plus the required batteries and bring it tomorrow? Even electric is OK. Hopefully so. I might be all gimped up tomorrow...

Serious wilderness camper, eh? Wish I could help you, but air-beds don't fit in backpacks.

Just drink a lot, and pass out. You'll feel like crap in the morning, but some bacon and eggs, and more liker will sort that out.

CD :becky:

I have my rice and "peas" made. I plan to head up there as soon as I wake up and take a shower in the morning.

I plan to hang out for the afternoon, and try to leave before sunset. I look forward to seeing some friends I've already met, and meet a few new friends.

I'll bring a camera.

CD

Back