My Schweaty Balls

Plowboy

somebody shut me the fark up.
Reaction score
This was our dessert entry today that placed 6th out of 28. Dark chocolate strawberry cheesecake with slivered almonds.

Attachments

• Sugar Creek BBQ 2009 021 [640x480].JPG
    Sugar Creek BBQ 2009 021 [640x480].JPG
    60.3 KB · Views: 405
there is a little color difference in the chocolate and the strwberries are not sliced even ... oh hell I cant lie. Looks great, and I'd like to see what was first as well.

That's why I don't do desert anymore. Those look killer.

Steph's desert was awesome, too. I believe she called it Rattlesnake Pie at the awards, I called it Rutti, tutti, fresh and fruity. It ROCKED

Todd was this an open or did you smoke your schweaty balls? How did you get the finish so smooth...on your schweaty balls?

Todd was this an open or did you smoke your schweaty balls? How did you get the finish so smooth...on your schweaty balls?

That would be the sweat.... Of course they were cold, and it was humid. Normal choc. finish... but as you can see they almost look glossy as they started to gather condensation :razz:

The Schweaty Balls were delicious!Rod dared me to call it Rattlesnake Pie, I figured I owed him, so, I did it.The Slabs turned in a fresh fruit concoction. We don't have a name for it, sounds like Andy does though! Lol!

The Schweaty Balls were delicious!Rod dared me to call it Rattlesnake Pie, I figured I owed him, so, I did it.The Slabs turned in a fresh fruit concoction. We don't have a name for it, sounds like Andy does though! Lol!

I got a taste with the pineapple and blueberries... that is my kind of thing!

What do you do to the tortillas? Just a short deep try and then dredge in cinnamon and sugar? The boys would love something like that.

This may have to be my next dessert entry.

Boobies2.JPG

Back