MMMM.. BRISKET..
The BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS.  

Our Homepage Donation to Forum Overhead Welocme Merchandise Associations Purchase Subscription Amazon Affiliate
Go Back   The BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS. > Discussion Area > Q-talk

Notices

Q-talk *ON TOPIC ONLY* QUALITY ON TOPIC discussion of Backyard BBQ, grilling, equipment and outdoor cookin' . ** Other cooking techniques are welcomed for when your cookin' in the kitchen. Post your hints, tips, tricks & techniques, success, failures, but stay on topic and watch for that hijacking.

Old 12-09-2017, 04:41 PM   #331
cowgirl
somebody shut me the fark up.

Name/Nickname : jeanie

Quote:
Originally Posted by nucornhusker View Post
Still love it. Nothing new to report. I'm about to fire it up for some MOINKS and just checked in here first since it's been so dang long. I need to get myself up to speed around here.
Good to see you Stranger!

http://cowgirlscountry.blogspot.com/
cowgirl is offline   Reply With Quote

Thanks from:--->

Old 12-09-2017, 04:54 PM   #332
nucornhusker
Babbling Farker

Quote:
Originally Posted by cowgirl View Post
Good to see you Stranger!
It's good to be around here, Jeanie. I hope you are still doing well. I do miss seeing all of your awesome cooks.

It feels like coming back home after you've been gone for a while. I hope to not stay a stranger, but life has just gotten crazy the past couple of years. I had to reprioritize my time a bit and of course family wins that battle easily.

Old 12-09-2017, 05:01 PM   #333
cowgirl

Quote:
It's good to be around here, Jeanie. I hope you are still doing well. I do miss seeing all of your awesome cooks.

It feels like coming back home after you've been gone for a while. I hope to not stay a stranger, but life has just gotten crazy the past couple of years. I had to reprioritize my time a bit and of course family wins that battle easily.
Still doing well here! Thanks!
Definitely understand your priorities! Hope you find time to stop in more often.
Still making your amazing lasagna.

Old 12-09-2017, 05:03 PM   #334
nucornhusker
Babbling Farker

Quote:
Originally Posted by cowgirl View Post
Still doing well here! Thanks!
Definitely understand your priorities! Hope you find time to stop in more often.
Still making your amazing lasagna.
I'm glad you are still enjoying that recipe. I'd be interested if you ever made any changes to it. Send me a PM if you have. I'm sure your skills have found a way to make it better.

Old 12-09-2017, 05:12 PM   #335
cowgirl

Quote:
I'm glad you are still enjoying that recipe. I'd be interested if you ever made any changes to it. Send me a PM if you have. I'm sure your skills have found a way to make it better.
I haven't made any changes. I call it "Husker's Lasagna"!
Love the stuff!!

Tags
food pron, pellet cooker, pellet grill, pellet smoker, smoke, Yoder, Yoder Smokers, Yoder YS1500