Rollcall: Smokin' 4th BBQ Shootout in Durango, CO

K

Kung Fu BBQ

This is my first road trip contest. Going with a condensed vesion of my team... very condensed.... hell it's just going to be me, my wife and kids. but at least we got t-shirts.

You will have friends. Carol and I will be there. I know the Boys from tornado alley will attend or at least Bart and Lisa will be there. Its a wonderful venue and your family will enjoy it.

I hope you have time to take the train to silverton, take the bus one way. and to visit the cliff dwellings at Mesa Verde.

See you in July
Merl

just bumpin this. Leavin Friday for our extended trip. doing the camp site grilling every night for a week.

We will see ya there. Our first time in Durango.

Stop by our tent. I just realized i left our banner with another team member so just look for the shirts with my pig head on it... and the couple with the most tattoos at the comp. Don't be shy, we don't bite.

Congrats to Otis
100_2600.JPG

he took reserve.
Small contest but a good time. Even though it was a 100° I was doin fine. Drinking beer seemed useless since each was followed w/ a bottle of water.

but thats how we do it KC style
100_2606.JPG

Thanks Tim, it was great to meet ya and look forward to doin it again sometime. Maybe the Royal this year!

Back