New blue 22.5" one touch gold!

jmilleronaire

Knows what a fatty is.
Reaction score
uploadfromtaptalk1302655442022.jpg
So my girl wanted a cookout for her friends tonight.. I only had my smokey mountain and brinkmann offset. I got to buy a grill today!
uploadfromtaptalk1302655535269.jpg
The happy family.

Unfortunately, the burgers and dogs were devoured before I could get pics, but rest assured I got her dirty already!

Sent from my T-Mobile G2 using Tapatalk

And yes, that's kingsford blue bag. The last time I used a weber kettle was as a little boy with my dad, and he always used blue bag (not much other option back then), so I had to do it too. Somehow it felt right, and the food was as delicious as I remember.

Congrats on your addition. You will get years of use out of that trooper!

Yep, they had the OTG 22.5 in black, green and blue... faced with a life-changing decision, I obviously went blue.

But they also had the performer in black or red. If only I could have justified double the cost, I'd love to have that counter space! Now I have to figure out a table of some sort.

Maybe I can convince her I need two grills?

Love the blue. Just picked up an old Weber gasser in a lighter blue. That will last for years.

Nice score! All I can find in my town are black ones. The blue looks pretty good.

I have a Maroon Performer(MS STATE BULLDOGS) and a coupla black ones and a ranch kettle and a 18 and 22 wsm.Where could I find a green weber??? It would give my friends on the BGE Forum FITS!!!

Back