• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

Anyone cater in the Bay Area?

S

sureshot1

I have an event coming up and wanted to cater the event myself. I don't do this professionally, and don't see myself doing more than a handful of time to invest in a commercial size smoker. I'm having the hardest time looking for a place to rent one. So if anyone knows someone that can cater (~50 people) around my area or even willing to let me rent their smoker, it be great.:lol:

David

Check with Marsha on this board. She does a great job. I'll send her a PM.

Thanks for the heads up brotha!

Whats her SN on this board?

:biggrin:Thank you also. If only you guys were up here!

Hi There! Thanks for the notes from both of you. Unfortunately, we are catering a wedding in Carmel Valley that day. :sad:

Thanks Nuts!

Just in case I can't settle with someone, does anyone know where to rent good size smoker?

Thanks Nuts!

Just in case I can't settle with someone, does anyone know where to rent good size smoker?

1031copy.png

Also a CBBQA member...San Jose to Oroville 181 miles, probably not a realistic option, but an option non the less!

I'm sure the tube was WAY too small for that!

NUTZ

Hey sureshot, I pointed a couple of bay area BBQ folks to this thread so they can find you. Good Luck! :-D

Not common in Calif

I started to find that out...

1031copy.png

Also a CBBQA member...San Jose to Oroville 181 miles, probably not a realistic option, but an option non the less!

Definitely an option, but not to realistic. Thanks for the info!

Just a bit too far away from me... :( Thanks though!! :)

Yea, a little ways. I hope someone can come through.

Hey sureshot, I pointed a couple of bay area BBQ folks to this thread so they can find you. Good Luck! :-D

Thank you again Marsha:biggrin:

To the folks that Marsha sent my info to, please contact me asap. The event is only one month away.

Marsha posted Dec 6th on the CBBQA site. There is a CBBQA party that evening in Alameda that I am planning to attend. If you have not made plans let me know and we will see what we can come up with.

Back