• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

/*/*/*/ North Texas Brethren Spring Bash - April 12th, 2014 \*\*\*\

Just an observation, there has been more North Texas Bashes in one year, then there have been Mega-Texas Bashes, ever.

Just an observation, there has been more North Texas Bashes in one year, then there have been Mega-Texas Bashes, ever.
With all the attendees (thus far) except frognot having a join date of less than a year...what did you guys do to all the old timers to scare them off from having and attending bashes? :becky:

You COULD do that, but could WE count on it making it to IdB???? :wink:

You could count on 5 lbs of it making it. I don't think I could get through more than that during the drive.
Well, you would be driving with Smitty in this scenario, right? There goes the rest of it :wink:

Yeah, there's that. We'd have to throw something special on for the pre-bash drive.

With all the attendees (thus far) except frognot having a join date of less than a year...what did you guys do to all the old timers to scare them off from having and attending bashes? :becky:

Don't have an answer for that but am quite appreciative to all y'all new guys for getting these bashes going.

Don't have an answer for that but am quite appreciative to all y'all new guys for getting these bashes going.
Hey, it's no problem at all....glad to help out!

Bought a new tent last night and planning on camping Friday and Saturday night. Old tend worked great for the wife and I but traded it for a battery tender when Tyler was born since it wouldn't fit the 3 of us. New one is HUGE!

Can't wait for this and will probably have the FIL in tow, as well.

I will try to make it. I'll smoke a butt... it'll blow your mind hole.. just sayin.
I need my mind hole blown! Hope you can make it!

You plan on bringing a cooker? I would expect there would be plenty of cooking space available, if not. I plan to bring Colt (my SS2) this time. I haven't decided what I'm making yet, but I expect it will only take up a small fraction of the three 2'x2' grates :wink:

Oh, BTW...again the park reservation was $75, so if we can divide up the cost when we know how many folks are coming, I would surely appreciate it.

I'll bring the Cabo again :wink:

I guess that means I need to finish the previous bottle. It didn't help that I had 2 open bottles of tequila when I got it back home and had a trip to Mexico that resulted in yet another open bottle :wink:

I need my mind hole blown! Hope you can make it!

You plan on bringing a cooker? I would expect there would be plenty of cooking space available, if not. I plan to bring Colt (my SS2) this time. I haven't decided what I'm making yet, but I expect it will only take up a small fraction of the three 2'x2' grates :wink:

If I come, I'll bring the reverse flow drum. Yes, I made the world's first 4 reverse flow drums. And no, no pics till after a class I am giving.

Not committed, yet, but I'd love to go. You guys had way too much fun without me last time.

Another April birthday, here, though I'm a Taurus ;).

I'll let you guys know.

Back