Kingsford deal at Walmart- northwest U.S.

Leopardstripes

Knows what a fatty is.
Reaction score
Just found a steal- Kingsford twin packs of the 13.6 lb. (so 27.2 lbs. total weight) at $9.50- NO LIMIT. I know where I'm headin' after work.... You can check and see if that's running in your area by checking the circulars online- I don't know if this is just in Idaho, or what. :-D

Not a bad deal, but if you're near a Home Depot, there's an even better offer!

You can get two 20lb bags of Kingsford at Home Depot for $9.97.

0_0_06d1b72afefb7f5db44f1a6fe751bf2a_1

Both are not a bad deal. Maybe walmart will match home depot.. Home depot has a limit of 4 per customer but walmart does not. But even so, you would have to buy close to 300 pounds from walmart to compinsate for home depot, even after you take on the 16$ for anything above 4 bags. Hmm.. might need to stop in at home depot even though i bought 70 pounds of RO yesterday..

Not a bad deal, but if you're near a Home Depot, there's an even better offer!

You can get two 20lb bags of Kingsford at Home Depot for $9.97.

0_0_06d1b72afefb7f5db44f1a6fe751bf2a_1

I'm not a kingsford man by any stretch of the imagination, but I couldn't pass up that deal to have a few bags around the house.

I picked up on the Home Depot deal. Hard to remember to buy briquettes for the Spicewine after buying lump for the eggs for so long.

If you are a vet, HD will take off an extra 10%. I'm not too fond of briquetts but figured the guests I'm having next week will never know. Bad Jim, Bad!

320 lbs so far from the Depot. Might have to go back in a little bit.:becky:

Last edited:
Back