• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

Christmas list

bam

is Blowin Smoke!
Reaction score
What on your christmas list besides lighter fluid, muffins pans,wagyu brisket or electric knife?

i already got my bbq stuff earlier this year. so for christmas i'm getting a new dremel 4000 . been wanting a dremel for a long time.:-D

Royal Oak lump.. not sure what else is in store though.. hopefully some cool useful stuff, whether its q-related or not.

Santa, I want a... [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, Geneva, Swiss, SunSans-Regular]New Splash-Proof Super-Fast Thermapen!
I am leaning towards a red one. What color is the fastest and most accurate?[/FONT]

I didn't ask for any BBQ related items but I got my dad a Pro-Q cold smoke generator and a LEM 17lb meat mixer. We make a LOT of sausage and already have a nice grinder and stuffer so the mixer just seemed like a nice addition. We've been looking for a good way to cold smoke sausage and cheese so the Pro-Q will be great. I can't wait to give them to him!v:-D

Gave my family this to choose from
Adjustable rig Combo for my Lg BGE
Drip pans
Guru fan for the Egg
Food Saver
NFL Tail Gating Boog
Everyone Happy and Healthy

A pellet grill. Anyone will do, I'm not picky. Don't think I'll be getting it, but it's on the list.

A Lodge Pro-Logic CI pizza pan for doing pizzas/fajitas/veggies/paella(?) on the kettle (and in the oven). I've seen the light and I'm done with those pizza stones. The CI gives such a better crust and cook on the dough.

31nXLYjHn-L._SS500_.jpg

Back