• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

MOINK Ball Certification Request

noskos

Knows what a fatty is.
Reaction score
Here's my entry for a MOINK Ball Certificate.

As I'm on the other side of the big pond and we don't have anything like frozen pre-packaged Italian meatballs, I hope I'm excused for making Italian Meatballs from scratch.

I used Powboys Yardbird as the rub and Sweet Baby Ray's mixed with honey for the glaze.

smokedayV-1.jpg

Ground beef with Parmazan cheese, spiced breadcumbs, egg, milk, garlic, oregano, parsley, salt and pepper.

smokedayV-2.jpg

smokedayV-3.jpg

smokedayV-4.jpg

smokedayV-7.jpg

On the WSM

smokedayV-8.jpg

2 hours later.

They tasted great and didn't last very long!! :mrgreen:

Oei!
That looks real good!
Have you seen the new pics of our brother Niek?
I've got some serious catching up to do!
First thing is to get my build done.

Herbert

Wow those look Excellent!!!

You should mention an exception for using quality meat and homemade meatballs. MOINK balls call for the cheap premade frozen meatballs that are readily available in the USA. Something of this low of quality may be hard to get in the Netherlands.

The MOINK masters may frown on the homemade meatballs but may give you as pass since you are living in a country where they may not be available. I give you two thumbs up on the pron!!! They look outstanding!

Your request for certification has been submitted to the International MOINK Ball Appreciation Society.

A waiver of Rule #1b has been also submitted. A response from the review board will be arriving soon.

man, that looks too good, but have to say it's not a MOINK unless it's cheap frozen meatball but I agree, if you can't get frozen meatballs, you should get the Certification!

maybe homemade MOINK balls?

jenny? what do u think?

I think his location grants an exception, but as far as I know the only board I am on are the floor boards.

Maybe give him the certification but require an asterisk next to it?

When, oh when, will the board make it's ruling. Let's not keep our brother waiting...oh, and I wanna know, too :)

I vote to make this special exception to our brother across the big pond.

I will second that vote, the one we don't have, but will say that those are some of the best looking MOINK Balls I have seen in a while. Way to go. Good Pron too.

Back