New Toy

thillin

somebody shut me the fark up.
Reaction score
Picked up a 6x10 enclosed trailer today. This will be my base for comps. Plan on adding air and some linoleum flooring. Will be able to haul the eggs and everything and be able to prep "indoors". Then have a place to sleep or escape the Texas heat. It has 74 inches of headroom in the center, which is plenty for me.

DSCN1398.jpg

Thillin...I sent a PM with questions about the comp in Irving...any info is appreciated!

Can' wait to see the set up. tIf ya need someone to enjoy that air conditioning while your cookin away let me know. Oh yea Ill also drink all the beer you provide too=) Just doin my part. No but seriously, I might try and make it over there for the comp, if I'm off. I'm ready to hit a few more this year. WIll pit bitch for beer =)

Nice trailer. Let me know what date and location Irving is, I might make it over for a visit.

Nice trailer. Let me know what date and location Irving is, I might make it over for a visit.

Feb 27 & 28

Irving Elks Lodge
2015 N. Britain
Irving, TX

Last edited:

Come on by, we'll have beer.

I've saved for almost 2 years for something like this. For my birthdays and Christmas, I'd just ask for cash. Luckily I found a great deal and the seller was kind enough to hold it for 3 days until I could come get it.:biggrin: He said he had about 100 emails from his CL add, but I was fiirst. Real stand up guy.

Luckily I have a sponsor lined up, or I wouldn't be able to afford the comps.:cool:

Great Q while staying out of the elements, You can't beat that. Hope for some good trailer mod PRON! Good luck at the Comp.

You don't know how jealous I am of you!!!

I have the same trailer up here in the snow belt... You get to work on yours, I have to shovel a path to get to mine...

Trust me, you're going to love it!

Back