Contest Results Cornelia Apple Blossom BBQ Festival

I am from Franklin nc so right now I'm trying to find close to home. Maybe Maggie Valley nc in July and definitely here in Franklin in aug! Yall should come up to ours! Id like to make the jump to pro but not sure I can afford to do it... haha

We did Maggie Valley and Franklin last year and really like them both. Maggie Valley has some great scenery. Hoping to be back there this year.

I am from Franklin nc so right now I'm trying to find close to home. Maybe Maggie Valley nc in July and definitely here in Franklin in aug! Yall should come up to ours! Id like to make the jump to pro but not sure I can afford to do it... haha

Maggie Valley is on our short list as of right now. Don't rush into the pro circuit; do it when you're ready! We did our whole first season in the BY division, finishing it out in Cumming, GA last November. We knew after that competition that we were going to jump to the pro side, but only because we had success in the BY division and didn't want to be "that team". If you're still finding your way through the craziness after one season, don't hesitate to stay BY till you feel you're ready because the cost is definitely a lot higher and could burn you out if you don't do well and earn back toward some of your costs.

Back