Pics of the coolest UDS you've seen???

Hoss

Quintessential Chatty Farker
Reaction score
I have read the threads.Please post a pic of the COOLEST UDS ypu've ever seem.

The coolest UDS I have ever seen is whichever one Divemaster is cooking on.
(There is a pic in one of the Pretty Good BBQ threads. It's a pretty plain UDS with an umbrella holder. Masterfully created by BBQ Bubba.)

I could appreciate wanting a "cool" factor. Hoss, have you looked thoroughly thru the UDS thread?
There are indeed some great looking ones in there. Someone even had a sports theme of a football field side table with his.

You rite!I got 8 different cookers.BGE,Offset on a trailer, several Webers,(including the Ranch Kettle and WSM's)) and others I don't have a UDS.I want to build one.I just wanna see all the GREAT IDEAS out there so I don't build one then the next day say DADGUM!! I wish I had built mine like that!!!:doh:

The 2 that Tuffy Stone (Cool Smoke) had this weekend at the American Royal looked pretty sweet! I do not have a pic sorry!

Not a pic to be had?! I'll throw mine in the ring, although it's not all that special.

UDS1_1.jpg

John

John, What's with the fat man valve? Last I looked you weren't quite in need of one yet? :p

Oh, it's gone now. It was one of those "looks good on paper" ideas that
didn't work out worth a crap. Both of them are cookin' machines without
it. :wink: :thumb:

John

I've always been a fan of Phubar's big yeller drum:

attachment.php

Thanks Guerry!
I love the bright yellow on my Drums too but I prePher them rusty like the Midi and the Mini UDS...the Mini UDS is starting to get a nice rusty colour allready (not showed in this pic).

IMG_1420.jpg

Last edited:
Back