New - Brine/Marinade/Meat Holding Liners for 5gl Buckets!

Stark-O-Rama

Knows what a fatty is.
Reaction score
No more washing out your nasty buckets! Try our food grade liners and never worry about cross contamination again! These liners will fit your buckets with plenty of liner left to tie in a knot and remove all of the air. Your meat is completely submerged at all times! When your done, throw it away!

Not only can you use them for brining & marinating, but once you've rubbed your Brisket, Pork, Chicken & Ribs, throw them in these liners and let them sit protected from bugs in your cooler, or anywhere! You can easily fit more than one brisket, pork butt, rack of ribs, turkey, chicken, you name it. These Clear Liners are 24" wide, 33" deep.

We will send you 20 Brine/Marinade/Meat Holding Liners for $7.99 out the door! 1-3 Day shipping is Free!

That is a deal. How does the thickness of the bags compare to freezer bags (ziploc style?)

Totally different type of plastic. Ziplock is Low Density Polyethylene like our Cutting Boards, and our Bucket Liner is Hi-Density Polyethylene. HDPE is like the plastic shopping bags you get at the grocery store. Thin, but very strong. It can hold a gallon of milk with ease, but if you get a puncture, the whole thing blows open. Low Density is like a Hefty Trash Bag, it can hold a lot, & if it get's punctured it will not tear. LDPE is much more expensive.

To use LDPE as a bucket Liner would be overkill and a waste of money. These HDPE bags work fantastic, and with the support of the bucket, you'll be solid.

Having said that, we've put thousands of lbs of meat in these HDPE bags and have yet to have one tear on us. You just have to be careful not to puncture them.

We may come out with a thick ziplock type plastic, but for now we're starting with this. :wink:

if they are a quality product like your cutting boards these things will rock. I know different plastic is different plastic but you guys seem to go the extra mile when it comes to quality!

I'm not trying to be a jerk about it, but what's the difference between the 5 gallon liner you're selling vs a regular kitchen sized trash bag?

What I'd be really interested in is a marinating bag that fits over/into a bus tub or foil pan. Kind of like the pan liners you can buy, but bigger so they can be tied up and placed in the cooler for marinating.

I'm not trying to be a jerk about it, but what's the difference between the 5 gallon liner you're selling vs a regular kitchen sized trash bag?

What I'd be really interested in is a marinating bag that fits over/into a bus tub or foil pan. Kind of like the pan liners you can buy, but bigger so they can be tied up and placed in the cooler for marinating.

Cat litter box liners? Those things are strong as can be, but may not be food safe.

No offense taken! If you are using a kitchen trash liner that is Food Grade HDPE (made with virgin resin), clear, and is 24" wide, by 33" deep, with a star seal bottom (strongest seal possible) - then nothing is different. There are a lot of different plastic bags out there, I'm not sure what you use at home.....

What size would the pan liner need to be for you? If it makes sense, we can make any size possible....

No offense taken! If you are using a kitchen trash liner that is Food Grade HDPE (made with virgin resin), clear, and is 24" wide, by 33" deep, with a star seal bottom (strongest seal possible) - then nothing is different. There are a lot of different plastic bags out there, I'm not sure what you use at home.....

What size would the pan liner need to be for you? If it makes sense, we can make any size possible....

So most likely the biggest difference is that yours are food grade. I'm sure whatever trash bags I have at home are full of all kinds of good chemicals. :biggrin1:

In terms of pan liners, I know a lot of teams use these types of liners: http://www.webstaurantstore.com/full-size-ptl-deep-steam-table-pan-liner-200-case/572PTL3418.html But these aren't big enough to tie up afterwards. So they're good for rubbing and injecting, but not for rubbing and injecting and then storing in the cooler.

So most likely the biggest difference is that yours are food grade. I'm sure whatever trash bags I have at home are full of all kinds of good chemicals. :biggrin1:

In terms of pan liners, I know a lot of teams use these types of liners: http://www.webstaurantstore.com/full-size-ptl-deep-steam-table-pan-liner-200-case/572PTL3418.html But these aren't big enough to tie up afterwards. So they're good for rubbing and injecting, but not for rubbing and injecting and then storing in the cooler.

Ok - I checked out that product. I'll make you a deal.... Pm me your address, and I'll send a sample of something that I think will do what you need it to do with a full size pan. You then use it, and review it here. If it works and you like it, I'll start selling it. You then have to tell everyone how I changed your life :wink:

Back