Roll Call. Inside 30 days. Kenosha, WI KCBS event

TroyA65

is one Smokin' Farker
Reaction score
Hey guys,

I'm not sure if this belongs here or somewhere else, but here it goes. I was just wondering if anyone is planning to compete in this http://grillgames.org/ event.

I don't think that I am going to be able to, but I would like to come down and check out what you guys have going on...assuming you don't mind a visitor.

Someone will post a "inside 30 days roll call" likely early next week.

Looks like a neat event, and less than a 6 pack away!:-D

We're going to try and come up to visit some friends. We opted not to cook this one as we're doing the Windy City BBQ Classic the following weekend, but this is a gorgeous venue, and would hate to miss it, at least as a visitor!

Hopefully, the 2 comps don't clash next year! Although, Deaths Door up in Door County sounds good also....just a LONG drive, especially from Sturgeon Bay on! All 2 lane blacktop with towns (and slower speeds) every few miles. Still, heard great things about their first one!

Figured I'd swing in, share a Jack with ya and maybe even be fortunate enough to meet a Mod? :mod::clap2:
maybe even check out your new rig..

It's not all that it is cracked up to be :-D

Depends if you have a fresh pot of coffee or not... :p

I'd lime to cook it. Outstanding location. Might have to arrive late though.

Grill Games Kenosha,WI

Who is going? What is your team name? Would like to come by and say hi. I will be there with Grill Masters.

Guessing we will be there in some form or another. I just started workin 2nd shift and not sure how my temperament will be if we get parked next to the same team as next year ...

Back