• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

Contest Announcment Smokin in Mesquite---40K in money!!!

arlieque

Full Fledged Farker
Reaction score
The apps will go out this weekend, Mesquite is 81 miles northeast of Las Vegas. This will be held at Casablanca Resort with 40K in prize money! Got some great room rates at CasaBlanca Hotel: Standard room weekday $39.98 Standard room weekend $49.98 Suite $174.98 CasaBlanca Booking code: 19209

It is sanctioned by KCBS!!!! If you want to enter please email me at arlieque@comcast.net .........

See you there...........Sept. 4th and 5th, 2009

Last edited:
We'll be there
shiner.gif

BBQ Bullies will be there for sure ! Looking forward to thjis one Arlie :-D

I'll be checking Nevada off my list...

as yet another state he has competed in.....starting to work out details to be able to make it out, and get to visit sisters family in Vegas........2 birds....one stone....

arlie send me app i will see if the wife and kids want to make a mini vacation out of it.

App downloaded,room booked and money going out tomorow :-D BBQ Bullies will be there :-D

application in and confirmation in hand.....looking forward to the trip......flight booked, shipping arranged for the FEC, and all that is left is the wait....
as it is getting closer, how many teams are in so far?

application in and confirmation in hand.....looking forward to the trip......flight booked, shipping arranged for the FEC, and all that is left is the wait....
as it is getting closer, how many teams are in so far?

I'll proudly represent Rob and Those Ohio City Boys for the weekend!:rolleyes::rolleyes:

I'll proudly represent Rob and Those Ohio City Boys for the weekend
represent hell.....more like active participant....lol.....though, cough cough....did I see something about a dessert contest too?

Back