Hoosier Hello

Status
Not open for further replies.

nitelightboy

Knows what a fatty is.
Reaction score
Hey all. I've been lurking on here for a couple of months now and I'm quite impressed with the wealth of knowledge and friendly advice provided by all. I'm one of those very few "native" Floridians. Born and raised in Ft. Lauderdale. I got to eat plenty of great Q down there. I moved up to NE Indiana 2 years ago and haven't found any good Q up here. So I've been trying to learn as much as I can to try and introduce folks to real food haha.

I'm also looking into trying to start a BBQ catering business in the next year or so and have learned alot about all the requirements that are sort of the last thing you think of when you say "hey I'd love to cater some events" Big thanks to all for sharing what ya know.

Hello nitelightboy welcome. I live in Decatur & run my company out of Bluffton. My teamates own the Double Eagle Bar & Grill in Decatur. They use pulled pork, pulled brisket & pulled ck in sammys & a few other things on their menue. All smoked with wood & only wood. It's at Cross Creek Golf course on 224. I hang out in there quite a bit.

By the way if ya wanna talk Q just talk to Jason (co-owner) He'll be sitting at the bar on his puter. Big dude 6' 7" 300 lb.

Welcome, I agree there are a lot of stuff to think about when yo want to do it legit!!:-D I am going to get inspected in my commissary tomorrow

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back