Progressive Christmas Party 2011

Neil

Quintessential Chatty Farker
Reaction score
Every Christmas season a group of our close friends get together for a progressive Christmas party. We go from house to house throughout the evening into the night enjoying drinks and heavy H'ors deurves. This year the party started at our house and the guests arrived via rental truck decorated for a festive time. I served an anti pasta plate of genoa salami, copa, capicola, fontinella cheese, and Italian olive salad; mini Italian beef open faced sami's with roasted red, yellow, and orange bell peppers; last but not least, steak tar tar and home made bread sticks. Take note of the Christmas tree, bar, and fire pit set up inside the truck!:biggrin: A festive time was had by all and everyone was delivered home safely.

Last edited:
That is AWESOME!!!! What a way to party. However, I could see myself possibly falling out of the back of the truck by the end of the night if too many cocktails were involved. But that's just me....:becky:

Thanks for sharing!

Now that is awesome! Looks like a killer time, food be sounding fine too:clap2:

What pops into my mind is the mobile disco scene from "Jackass". :becky:

Outstanding idea Neil!
Thanks for sharing this great idea.
P.S. Great looking food too.

I wouldn't say it was a great idea because it could have been disastrous had there been an accident or even a sudden stop or quick evasive action taken. But it sure was a FUN idea!!:biggrin::biggrin: Our cruise director/driver who rented and decorated the truck spent $40 alone on velcro to hold the bar and fire pit in place and to keep the bottles on the bar. The tree was tied in the corner.

Looks like a wonderful evening, Neil! Any stories you are not suppose to tell, lol?

Too much fun, and glad to here there were no sudden stops or evasive actions needed in this fun truck :thumb:.

Now that's what I call a party!:cool:

I would have fell out of the truck.

Way to party, Neil! Looks like fun! :thumb:

Back