PBC to be delivered today.

Cibelo

Full Fledged Farker
Reaction score
My PBC is on the FEDEX truck for delivery today. What should I cook on it first?

I don't have one, but everybody that has one swears by the chicken cooked on it.

The PBC does a fantastic job on chicken halves, but a naked fatty is the traditional first cook on any cooker :-D

Have fun- post up pics-wear body armor

Looking forward to photos, congrats on PBC.

Last edited:
The Fatty is very tempting. I want to use the hooks so I think I will do chicken halves. I pulled up to the house a little while ago and a FEDEX truck was stopped two houses down but when I got to the door there was no package. I sure hope that there is another truck or I will be very disappointed.
Cibelo

I'm still trying to figure out a lot of the abbreviations use on this site and in BBQing world. I've bookmarked "St. Louque's Acronym List" and I have to look at it often. So my question is what is a PBC?

What I coincidence... I just got an email saying mine has arrived at my home.

Sounds exciting! If it were me I'd hang some slabs of spares.

I'm barbecuing some NY Pastrami right now on my WSM. I have a bad cold and felt a bit down this morning, but then thought about doing some bbq and it cheered me up. I don't know what it is, but I have fun making a fire, getting it going, scraping down the grill and throwing on the meat.

Enjoy your PBC! I don't have one but I've always admired their build quality, aesthetics and performance.

Way over-priced UDS, ugly drum smoker.

923-facepalm_zps0bbb8d12.gif

Last edited:
I have had mine for over a year now and I love it. Enjoy your new smoker. I think its a more than fair price for what you get.

The Fatty is very tempting. I want to use the hooks so I think I will do chicken halves. I pulled up to the house a little while ago and a FEDEX truck was stopped two houses down but when I got to the door there was no package. I sure hope that there is another truck or I will be very disappointed.
Cibelo
I wouldn't worry about that, there are several FedEx trucks a day in my area. The Overnight packages are usually delivered by an early morning truck.

Back