A few steaks

Gore

Phizzy

Batch Image
Batch Image
Name or Nickame
Gore (surprise!)
Had a couple colleagues over from Spain (again). In a week one of them gained over 5 pounds (two belt loops). Here's some steak and asparagus from one night.

IMG_0209.jpg

IMG_0210.jpg

and some shrooms for the top.

IMG_0211.jpg

If they are eating food that looks like that every night it's no wonder they have gained weight. Great looking steaks! :clap2:

I've been on a work trip of yours and I attended 1 lecture...soaked up some information and atmosPhere surrounding you and your Phellow Nerdsz...does it qualiPhy me as one of your Colleagues cause I want to eat at your place like exposed in the pics!!!

I've been on a work trip of yours and I attended 1 lecture...soaked up some information and atmosPhere surrounding you and your Phellow Nerdsz...does it qualiPhy me as one of your Colleagues cause I want to eat at your place like exposed in the pics!!!

... and I know how you suffered! Of course you're one my colleagues!

Mmmm Gore! I didn't think I could eat again after this last week but your steak is making me hungry! lol Looks wonderful... :-D

Supposedly the best food in the world is in Spain right now and they have to loosen two belt loops! Beautiful work.

Back