THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ribs look great!
You did awesome for your first try. My first was total disaster. I like the rub you picked for the ribs. If you are able to get apps for your phone etc, weber has a phone app that has recipes. There is one on there that is called basic rib rub. It's exactly that and it gives you a good foundation to start from. Add what you like to it to fit your taste as you play with it. Best of luck on your future cooks!

Looks good. Here's a little secret, ribs don't have to be sweet to taste great. :idea:

Looks good. Here's a little secret, ribs don't have to be sweet to taste great. :idea:

Totally agree but my taste buds prefer a bit lore sweetness that this batch delivered. I was thinking of adding bit of honey to the next rib smoke out.

D

Back