MMMM.. BRISKET..
The BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS.  

Our Homepage Donation to Forum Overhead Welocme Merchandise Associations Purchase Subscription Amazon Affiliate
Go Back   The BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS. > Discussion Area > Q-talk

Notices

Q-talk *ON TOPIC ONLY* QUALITY ON TOPIC discussion of Backyard BBQ, grilling, equipment and outdoor cookin' . ** Other cooking techniques are welcomed for when your cookin' in the kitchen. Post your hints, tips, tricks & techniques, success, failures, but stay on topic and watch for that hijacking.

Old 05-17-2010, 09:27 AM   #16
gnwes
On the road to being a farker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Northwoods Smoke View Post
I'm still confused, does the can have to be Mexican, or can it be American?
and is a Mexican can the same size as an American can????
gnwes is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 05-17-2010, 11:32 AM   #17
Derek
is Blowin Smoke!

Quote:
Originally Posted by gnwes View Post
and is a Mexican can the same size as an American can????
Wow, you guys sure take lite sense of humor seriously on the forum, No offense but please lighten up guys.

"Note to self, Don't try to be funny unless you want a new orifice in a place where the sun don't shine"
The Cajun Bandit.
Derek is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 05-17-2010, 11:41 AM   #18
leanza
Babbling Farker

I've seen some good deals on 28oz cans of Mexican water on ebay. I think this is what Derek maybe refering to. They are Rio Grande brand.

Old 05-17-2010, 11:50 AM   #19
Derek
is Blowin Smoke!

Quote:
Originally Posted by leanza View Post
I've seen some good deals on 28oz cans ofMexican water on Craigs list. I think this is what Derek maybe refering to. They are Rio Grande brand.
You're right Leanza, I've the rosetta stone software the full set for spanish and I'm learning Spanish in my own time along with bbqing. and I thought I would throw some light humor but these fellow brothers like to go beyond joking :P

It's cool, and I don't mind.
The Cajun Bandit.

Old 05-17-2010, 11:55 AM   #20
leanza
Babbling Farker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Derek View Post
You're right Leanza, I've the rosetta stone software the full set for spanish and I'm learning Spanish in my own time along with bbqing. and I thought I would throw some light humor but these fellow brothers like to go beyond joking :P

It's cool, and I don't mind.
They can be a brutal bunch of bastages!

Old 05-17-2010, 12:08 PM   #21
bocephus
Full Fledged Farker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Derek View Post
Wow, you guys sure take lite sense of humor seriously on the forum, No offense but please lighten up guys.

"Note to self, Don't try to be funny unless you want a new orifice in a place where the sun don't shine"

Come on meow its all in good fun, and no ones being mean. if anything were makin fun of that guy who didnt know what aqua ment... silly fella. either way, sauce looks great man, I will be sure to try it soon thanks alot
And is the can of water just the 10 oz can from the tomato sauce

Thanks from:--->
Old 05-17-2010, 12:32 PM   #22
SmokeJumper
is One Chatty Farker

Sorry to start the ribbing Derek but to start I really didn't know what cans of aguga were. But I get in now. I should have figured out the Agua thing. It was all in the spirit of good fun.

To get us back on topic, Thursday is our weekly pizza on the egg night here and because it looks so good I am going to try a slight variation on your sauce. I say slight variation because I am going to cut down on the paste and cook down some chopped fresh tomato from the farmers market and I'll use some Makers Mark because I finished our bottle of Knob a couple of weeks back. Would using Woodfords be to decadent?
SmokeJumper is offline   Reply With Quote

Thanks from:--->
Old 05-17-2010, 12:39 PM   #23
Derek
is Blowin Smoke!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmokeJumper View Post
Sorry to start the ribbing Derek but to start I really didn't know what cans of aguga were. But I get in now. I should have figured out the Agua thing. It was all in the spirit of good fun.

To get us back on topic, Thursday is our weekly pizza on the egg night here and because it looks so good I am going to try a slight variation on your sauce. I say slight variation because I am going to cut down on the paste and cook down some chopped fresh tomato from the farmers market and I'll use some Makers Mark because I finished our bottle of Knob a couple of weeks back. Would using Woodfords be to decadent?
Hey bro, when you do, Let me know what you think of it ok?

My real flesh and blood brother LOVES it.
The Cajun Bandit.

Tags
cooking, mushrooms, pizza sauce, sauce, Stromboli, veggies