Picked up our new Spicewine!!! "PICS"

burnin butts

Full Fledged Farker
Reaction score
I have to say, it was worth the wait! This cooker is awesome! A big thanks to Jay and all the Spicewine crew. Graphics were provided by Tiger Signs and More. It turned out better that I expected, I've had it running for 2 1/2 hours so far on two chimneys of Kingsford at 225 degrees, and still holding. That's awesome. At this rate it'll pay for itself in about 625 cooks!!! I can't wait till Roots and blues competition next weekend to show it off. Thanks again Spicewine.

Attachments

• Photo0050.jpg
    Photo0050.jpg
    68.9 KB · Views: 318
  • Photo0046.jpg
    Photo0046.jpg
    140.4 KB · Views: 320
  • Photo0047.jpg
    Photo0047.jpg
    97.9 KB · Views: 320
  • Photo0048.jpg
    Photo0048.jpg
    77.9 KB · Views: 314
Last edited:
Wow! Love the graphics! You are one lucky fella. Jay makes the best cookers in the world.

Wow! Love the graphics! You are one lucky fella. Jay makes the best cookers in the wo

Amen brother!!

Very nice...congrats. Don't forget to update your signature...the wait is over! :biggrin:

JD

:roll: WOW! EXCELLENT COOKER! Congrats, if it gets lost sometime, just have it sent to me and I'll protect it for you.:mrgreen:

Very nice! I like the black graphics against the yellow! Looks like the cooker is pretty well centered over the axle as well.....how did it pull?

Man that is farkin' sweeeeet! I have to look you up next weekend because that rig is exactly what I want to do.

gary

Oh man...that paint job ROCKS. Love it.

I gotta get ahold of Jay with an idea I have and see what he can do. I think I'm convinced I need a Spicewine for next fall!

Back