• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

Roll Call. Inside 30 days. 2011 PoorQue, Montello WI - June 10 & 11, 2011

I guess we will be coming . Along with over 40 other teams ! Lots of new teams and lots of old teams.

Afraid to look at this weekends weather ,I just told the guys goin with to bring their rain gear.

Sweet Bourbon Smokers will be there as well. How could we miss out on watching Tony and Anita work their buns off.... Besides, we have to add to the pot of money we walked away with last year. Wonderful, relaxing contest. Can't wait.

Sweet Bourbon Smokers will be there as well. How could we miss out on watching Tony and Anita work their buns off.... Besides, we have to add to the pot of money we walked away with last year. Wonderful, relaxing contest. Can't wait.

With 44 teams this year...... very possible :shocked:, but still some time to enjoy the event :-D. Can't wait to see all our BBQ family! Thanks to everyone for the support!

With 44 teams this year...... very possible :shocked:, but still some time to enjoy the event :-D. Can't wait to see all our BBQ family! Thanks to everyone for the support!
You mean I could get more than the $17 I took home last year for Reserve?!?!?!?:becky:

No....., I think they meant that it might be possible that this year they will have to work. (44 teams) Don't think T&A are accustomed to that...hahaha. It will still be PoorQue, and your $17 still beats our $4.

This will be my first real event.... and I am more than excited. It is pretty much all I think about.

First adjustment has presented itself; the guy who said he would do this with us as informed me that he will not be joining us. He said after our practice run that it is not for him. He did not enjoy himself at all which I guess I understand. But I was counting his pick up truck to haul a good portion of our stuff in.

I have ordered a hitch for my car, it arrived today and I am installing it after dinner. A rental trailer is reserved so all is well......

SeeYa
DavidLSI

I would think that massive prize fund wohld go up with more teams... wont make it again this year. Maybe next year...

You mean I could get more than the $17 I took home last year for Reserve?!?!?!?:becky:

No....., I think they meant that it might be possible that this year they will have to work. (44 teams) Don't think T&A are accustomed to that...hahaha. It will still be PoorQue, and your $17 still beats our $4.

Hey, a man can dream can't he? LOL Actually we all had a great time helping out the 1st timers so it was worth it!

This will be my first real event.... and I am more than excited. It is pretty much all I think about.

First adjustment has presented itself; the guy who said he would do this with us as informed me that he will not be joining us. He said after our practice run that it is not for him. He did not enjoy himself at all which I guess I understand. But I was counting his pick up truck to haul a good portion of our stuff in.

I have ordered a hitch for my car, it arrived today and I am installing it after dinner. A rental trailer is reserved so all is well......

SeeYa
DavidLSI

A new hitch? Heck, I ordered a new truck to haul all of our stuff! We'll be there mid-morning (at the same spots we had last year on the top of the hill so I'm told), swing on by and say hey!

A new hitch? Heck, I ordered a new truck to haul all of our stuff! We'll be there mid-morning (at the same spots we had last year on the top of the hill so I'm told), swing on by and say hey!

My father-in-law mentioned to my wife that I needed a truck, I think that I got a new hitch should indicate the response to his idea. :heh:

I have ordered a hitch for my car, it arrived today and I am installing it after dinner.
You're further ahead then I was for my first comp. I installed my hitch the night before I had to leave.

I have yet to receive any confirmation that I'm even in. Has anybody gotten something in the mail?

You're further ahead then I was for my first comp. I installed my hitch the night before I had to leave.

I have yet to receive any confirmation that I'm even in. Has anybody gotten something in the mail?

I got an e-mail and a phone call....

Back