"Happy Phriday Pharkers,what's Smoking this Weekend?"

Happy Phriday Phu and Pharkers,
It's going to be a nice enough weekend here that it's going to be possible to tend the smoker for a bit, so I will definitely be putting something on, probably St. Louis ribs and chicken. Have phun y'alls and be saphe.

*edit*... Could one of the Mods please move this thread to Q-talk?
Thanks in advance!

Phu, you pharked up, posted this in the wrong pharking sub-phorum!!

Thanks to another Brother for reporting this! I moved it.

Gang, if you need a mod to help with anything please use the report post button! That way we are all notified and one of us can take care of it

Thanks!

Happy Phriday All!
Working a 12 hr shipht today, so it's phrozen pizza tonight. 8 hr shipht tomorrow, then taking the pholks out phor their phiphty eighth anniversary tomorrow night.
Thinking about wings in the rotisserie basket over some pecan wood phor Sunday. Prolly throw a phew peppers in with the wings just phor some phun!
Happy Weekend Everyone!

“I think y’all have had enough BEANS."....sound effects....from Blazing Saddles...sorry Adams couldn’t “hePP” myself!!!

Paging Dr Phu and all you knucklehead smokin ember heads!!!!.....well it’s POLLEN season on the Poah side of Madison county!!...good grief.....Don’t have a clue, just in a really good frame of mind right now.....I may have to break out the ole Jambo and knock off some rust.....let “Big John” know all is still right with the world.....”stay thirsty .....and eat well my friends”......that beer guy .....Peace all you dudes AND Dudette!!!

Ohhhhh I forgot “old timers disease”.......I picked up some butcher made Boudin from our local high end wagu butcher.!!!!!!!......I absolutely LOVE smoke/cooking on a smoker. Skin gets crispy and if it’s good Boudin....it’s wonderful!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
Have some meatballs and beeph in the fridge, we'll see what else happens. Have a great weekend all.

Stinger....NO WINGS!!!???....I truly am so envious of you guys that do wings really well......just can’t seem to get mine to “serving friends quality”.....love all those wonderful post....

Happy Phriday, Pholks! Not sure I will be cooking this weekend. SWMBO (AKA Christine) and I celebrated 27 years yesterday, and while I haven't been told that there is anything planned this weekend... Maybe I'll plan something myself LOL!

Happy Phriday, Pholks! Not sure I will be cooking this weekend. SWMBO (AKA Christine) and I celebrated 27 years yesterday, and while I haven't been told that there is anything planned this weekend... Maybe I'll plan something myself LOL!

Happy Anniversary

That's awesome, congratulations!

I'm doing pizza tonight on the Blackstone. If the weather cooperates I'm breaking in the Red Box smoker with a nekkid fatty and some prime short ribs from Creekstone on Saturday.

Have a great weekend Phu and all you Pharkers!

Happy Friday to all. I will be smoking 7 lbs of buckboard bacon a 5 lb corned beef flat. Gonna sous vide flat first, then put in fridge overnight, then smoke. Last time I did 36 hours at 150. Was a little too crumbly. This time 24 hours. Just getting the cooking/smoking right before I start to brine my own briskets. Have a good weekend.

Back