***Vote - BBQ Brethren "Thanksgiving!" Throwdown!- VOTE***

Vote for the winner of the BBQ Brethren "Thanksgiving!" Throwdown!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ron_L

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Last edited by a moderator:
I had to go with aawa's one man show. Nicely done.

Where's Landarc's entry? Or was that the BIL's? Now I'm confused. Didn't he cook one?

Hey, I don't see a pale steamed turkey option. It was smoked over a stick burning fire! My obvious ploy for...at least give me a Dilly Bar!

Not sure why I thought this would have started on Thanksgiving day and end a week later:shocked: All well. Nice entry's by all!

I had to go with Guerry's. That ham looked absolutely outstanding!

Well, this is the first vote where I can actually say that I tasted an entry. Granted, I am sure it paled in comparison but Ham De Guerry is magnifico :hungry:

Not sure why I thought this would have started on Thanksgiving day and end a week later:shocked: All well. Nice entry's by all!

The regular TD's always start on Friday and end on Monday. This one happened to be active over Thanksgiving so that was the category that was chosen my the previous winner.

Last edited:
The regular TD's always start on Friday and end on Monday. This once happened to be active over Thanksgiving so that was the category that was chosen my the previous winner.

Phil will be SO happy and proud of you if he sees this. :thumb::thumb:

Didn't pwa have an entry?

I'm torn between Guerre, aawa and smoke dawgs :shock:

Yep, he did. His first post had a broken pic link but he posted another one on the next page I believe...

And on edit, I will note it wasn't stated it was an official entry, but I assumed it was.

Last edited:
Thought I commented on it....sweet I haven't lost my mind by hanging in the WP with you whack-a-doodles :laugh:

Guerry, that is farking outstanding. You and me buddy!!! We can win throwdowns with burnt food! :becky:

Oh YEAH!

Cheers!

Bill

This is like reliving Thanksgiving all over They all look awesome Will have to come back again to this

Back