New PDS (Pretty Drum Smoker) build.

MCT

Is lookin for wood to cook with.
Reaction score
I making a new entertainment/bbq/bar area out the back at the moment, and the old UDS was bringing it down a little, so I built him a pretty missus!

Am happy with it, maiden run tonight.

30082010192.jpg

C'mon Bill, pull the finger out!

I making a new entertainment/bbq/bar area out the back at the moment, and the old UDS was bringing it down a little, so I built him a pretty missus!

30082010192.jpg

C'mon Bill, pull the finger out!

Sheeee-it Mate!!!!!

You're light years ahead of me mate! You're probably not aware that I'm pretty useless with tools. A rank farkin beginner to be truthful. I can build a computer with my eyes shut, take apart and repair electrical appliances etc. But as soon as I pick up anything more serious than a drill, I get the shakes.

Having said that... I will try harder now... but THAT THERE DRUM is a work of art! Well done!

Cheers!

Bill

Thanks mate, there wasn't actually much to this one. Cheap Weber rip off from BigW ($100, I think they marked it wrong), pulled the the crap charcoal bbq out, inserted new drum.
Easy way to get a portable drum with a table.

Not to mention the beer bottle opener as well:thumb:

That looks like a great cooker there! Let us know how she cooks! :thumb:

Back