Roll Call. Inside 30 days. Dells BBQ Bash May 20-23

yup we will wander over.You bringing the Wyocena Flash with?

I have not been in touch with Clark since Princeton last year. I was hoping he still hung out around here. But as far as colors, we'll be flying the Smoke Pimps banner this time out.

I'm definately in for this one. This should be fun. Nice to see you around here Pimp.
Pete

10-4 that looks like three, should I call for spot arrangements this early? LOL

Well.....
I have a buddy who wants to do two comps this year. So far it looks like Montello and Princeton work out best date-wise.
Dells is up in the air. I may not be there to cook, but I will be there to hang out, possibly all night.
We'll see.

This one looks good for us - it's either this or Westmont the following weekend, but I can't do both. One of the weekends is booked, just don't know which one yet...

Well.....
I have a buddy who wants to do two comps this year. So far it looks like Montello and Princeton work out best date-wise.
Dells is up in the air. I may not be there to cook, but I will be there to hang out, possibly all night.
We'll see.

We need the Harbormaster at the Dells!!!

Tonto will be looking for you and yell out the window at you again:lol:

We were thinking about taking the invite to the GAB but The Dells is too good to miss.

Well, I guess Stockcar BBQ should go since we did end up with a free entrance from the banquet...

Actually, the entry form is completed and just sitting here just waiting to be put in the mail...

Man, I'm looking forward to this one! It's going to be good to see you guys again!

We need the Harbormaster at the Dells!!!

Tonto will be looking for you and yell out the window at you again:lol:

We were thinking about taking the invite to the GAB but The Dells is too good to miss.

I would like to go to the GAB also .Just recieved the Invite today.I guess I didnt notice they were the same weekend. :mad:

I didn't realize they were the same weekend either, and haven't received my GAB invite yet. I will probably opt for the Dells, closer to home. Not sure it makes sense to do 3 of my 4 contests this year in KC. Likely see all you folks in the Dells, if I ever get around to sending in my entry blank.

Matt,ours just came today.give me a call tonite if you get a chance.

Good thing I'm not cashy enough to travel that far. I would like to do GAB though, it would be an experience, unless I am reading correctly that it is invite only.

In either case, bring the mini Disneyland!

Papa Hogg & the Piglets are there...looking forward to seeing everyone again

Papa Hogg & the Piglets are there...looking forward to seeing everyone again

It'll be nice seeing ya again EJ. We missed ya at Princeton last year! Looks like we've got a pretty good group so far. Brian I promise you won't have to stay up all night showing me how to bbq again..

It'll be nice seeing ya again EJ. We missed ya at Princeton last year! Looks like we've got a pretty good group so far. Brian I promise you won't have to stay up all night showing me how to bbq again..

Bro, whatever time I spent at your site, I did because I enjoyed spending time with guys that enjoy cooking (and drinking beer) like me, nothing else.

And, on top of that, I hope you didn't listen to much I said, cuz I'm a pretty ****ty cook!

Looking forward to seeing the Hogg clan again. Chris Lilley's Alabama white on your chicky again? I'll eat it, tell ya that much.

Oh and Jeff, bring all your hubcaps!!!

I learned some good stuff from you and had a good time too. I took all the stuff you said and then told Dive about it and he told me what to ignore. Kidding.

I learned some good stuff from you and had a good time too. I took all the stuff you said and then told Dive about it and he told me what to ignore. Kidding.

Actually, a good idea, cuz I talk a lot of shart.

Except....the stuff he left out to keep his edge. You know true competition cooks never really tell anyone EVERYthing.:icon_shy:eusa_clap

Back