Awesome Catering Planner

I have one that is similar but so far this one is really nice will play with both of them just to see if they report the same. thanks for the link :-D

Thanks for the Info. I'm going to have to give it a try.

Thanks bossman, I had built my own, but this one is much nicer than my home built solution...

WoW THis looks great...I also have one that I got from the Az. BBQ associations web site.....I've been using it for quite a while. THis one looks a little more detailed.I'm definatley gonna give this one a trial run.
THanks !!

tumpedover said:
WoW THis looks great...I also have one that I got from the Az. BBQ associations web site.....I've been using it for quite a while. THis one looks a little more detailed.I'm definatley gonna give this one a trial run.
THanks !!

I have the one from the Az. BBQ association as well, but when looking around I found this one and it goes into alot more detail on all catagories and includes alot of things I found to be helpful. Just thought I would pass it on .

This is great for anyone who doesn't know what to charge for their product.

I'm happy y'all like it, if you have comments, wants, needs, please feel free to let me know by PM, email or posts, or drop in to www.bbq-review.com and post there.

THanks Bossman, I also HAve another that's similar,but I like this one alot.....
Great find:biggrin:

Back